Personal data is only stored at all times if you purchase a product and / or service from Vitaspray.nl / The Health Connection or if you have given explicit permission for this. Personal data is stored by:
Company: The Health Connection
Office address: Hogeweg, 1401 TL Bussum,
Phone number: +31 (0) 35 694 7148
CoC registration: 32064385
The Health Connection is responsible for compliance with the "General Data Protection Regulation (AVG)", the administration of customers and the administration for analysis and marketing purposes. The Health Connection is responsible within the meaning of the AVG. The Health Connection is responsible for all data processing on behalf of The Health Connection, including: www.vitaminespray.nl and other affiliated websites.
The Health Connection collects and processes personal data for the administration of customers, the execution of the agreement, the collection of payments, the customer service, the website, personal marketing and to meet legal obligations personal marketing and to meet legal obligations.
The personal data stored by The Health Connection primarily serve to implement the agreement with regard to the delivery of a product and / or service by The Health Connection. Without this information it is not possible for The Health Connection to execute the agreement.
The Health Connection handles your personal data with the utmost care and does everything possible to store your data securely. Any data breaches are always reported to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and to those involved whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data breach, The Health Connection always takes the appropriate measures to guarantee the reliability of the website.
If you believe that your personal data is used incorrectly, has been obtained or has been stored incorrectly, and despite repeated requests it is not possible for you to delete your data, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time.
The following personal data is stored by The Health Connection:
- for the implementation of the agreement for the product to be delivered: your name, gender, address, zip code, city, order number, telephone number and / or e-mail address;
- for paying and handling invoices: your name, address, zip code and place of residence;
- to request a free quote: your name, gender, address, zip code, city, telephone number and / or e-mail address;
- for sending the newsletters: your name, gender, address, zip code, city, telephone number and / or e-mail address;
- for handling questions and complaints: your name, address, zip code, city, telephone number and / or e-mail address.
Personal data is never stored for longer than is strictly necessary and can be viewed, changed and deleted at any time. If use is made of photos or other images on which natural persons are depicted, The Health Connection always first asks permission from the person from whom the photo or image is placed. View, change and delete (including the right to be forgotten) and revoke the given permission is possible through the newsletter or through an unambiguous statement addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will in any case be deleted:
- in the case of the implementation of the agreement: 5 years after the termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have given explicit permission to store the personal data for a longer period of time or if the data must be stored for longer on the basis of a statutory regulation or determination;
- in the case of paying and settling the invoices: 7 years after paying the relevant invoice, for the purpose of meeting the legal obligation of the Tax Authorities;
- in the case of handling questions and complaints: after satisfactorily resolving the complaint;
- in the case of the request for a non-binding offer: 60 days after sending the non-binding offer;
- in the case of the newsletter: after cancellation.
To ensure that the agreement runs smoothly, The Health Connection can make use of a number of external parties who may also gain insight into your data. In any case, they will store the data for as long as this is necessary for the execution of their work. Under no circumstances will the personal data be used for purposes other than the work for The Health Connection, unless the person concerned has explicitly requested permission for this. Processor Agreements apply to all external transfers of personal data.
A payment provider is used to collect invoices. Personal data necessary for the collection of payments are provided to the payment provider.
An accountant is used to process payments. Personal data necessary for processing the payments are provided to the accountant.
An email service provider is used to send the newsletter. Personal data necessary for sending the newsletter is provided to the e-mail service provider.
External customer service can be used to handle questions and complaints. Personal data necessary for handling questions and complaints are provided to the external complaints service.
Finally, Processing Agreements have been concluded with external parties for the implementation of the agreement. If it is necessary for the implementation of the agreement to process special personal data, you will always be asked for explicit permission.
If you want more information about which external parties are processing your personal data, you can always send an email to email@example.com.
The Health Connection is free to create a blacklist with regard to the personal data of persons who have seriously damaged the confidence of The Health Connection. The blacklist is kept indefinitely and can only be viewed by a very limited group of employees of The Health Connection. The blacklist is kept, also for future offers from The Health Connection. In any case, the blacklist includes people who, despite repeated requests, do not meet any payment obligation from The Health Connection.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit our website. Some cookies are necessary for the website to function properly.
With other cookies we can see anonymously what visitors click on (statistics), so that we can optimize the website as well as possible. We do not store personal information without your permission.
It is forbidden to copy or reproduce content from this site, including texts, images, photos, names, trademarks or material used with the permission of third parties without the express written permission of The Health Connection®